Take our comprehensive driver ed course at our Memphis driving school. Gain confidence behind-the-wheel and learn the rules of the road with our Tennessee state-approved driver ed program. Check out our Google reviews. Our families love us! We thrive on providing excellent service. We do not offer private lessons. All students must complete the driver education program.
All classroom hours will be provided at our 2025 Clifton Avenue location to accommodate larger classes.
Bronze Teen Driver Education
- For individuals 15 to 18 years old
- 30 hours Classroom Instruction - learn rules of the road, signs, and help prepare for the TN Knowledge Test. We use AAA How to Drive Curriculum.
- 2 Hours Simulator and 4 Hours of Behind-the-Wheel Instruction
- Simulator can be completed without a permit. We encourage students to obtain a permit prior to scheduling their in car training
Behind the Wheel Training:Once simulator training is complete, now it is time to schedule your behind the wheel training. Allow two months for all behind the wheels to be scheduled due to short staff of Instructors. We will try our best to complete all behind the wheels within a one month period, but sometimes it does take longer and several factors play a role into this (ex.weather). If additional behind the wheel training is needed, we charge $100 for two hours for Caswell Group Driving School Graduates.State Road Test:
- Practice potentially risky situations in a safe environment
After enrolling in this class, a $50 deposit is due at the time of registration (non-refundable) and regular payments of $100 per month should be paid to the account. The remaining balance must be paid in full seven days before the first day of class to reserve your seat. If the balance is not paid 1-week before the first day of class, you will be removed from the service/class. The deposit is for the class registered only. We are unable to move you to another class with a balance. If the payment plan is not adhered to, a full balance will be required for future scheduling.
- If all requirements are met and students are driving at a level we feel they are ready to drive independently, we can do the state road driving test.
- All requirements must be completed within 365 days.
- We charge an additional fee of $50 for the state road test. This is optional, not mandatory. You can complete your state driving test with us or you can go to the DMV (for free).
Note: A fee of $50.00 will be charged if a student is unprepared for, or does not show up for, or cancel a "Behind the Wheel" session (less than 24 hours).Register Now
Teen Driver Education
Summer classroom training will meet four consecutive days, Sunday - Wednesday, 10 am to 6 pm. A parent meeting will be held at 10 am on the first day. Full balance must be paid by June 18, 2023, with monthly payments of $100 per month. If you have a balance, we are unable to move you to another class. The deposit paid is for the class you registered for only.
Summer classroom training will meet four consecutive days, Sunday - Wednesday, 10 am to 6 pm. A parent meeting will be held at 10 am on the first day. Full balance must be paid by July 2, 2023, with monthly payments of $100 per month. If you have a balance, we are unable to move you to another class. The deposit paid is for the class you registered for only.